Frequently Asked Questions
How do I set one of these wallpapers as my desktop background on Windows?
Save the image to your computer, then either right-click the file and choose "Set as desktop background," or right-click the desktop, open Personalize then Background, and browse to the image. The "Choose a fit" option (Fill, Fit, Stretch) controls how it fills your screen.
Can I use these wallpapers on my phone too?
Most wallpaper collections offer images in several sizes. For a phone, pick a tall or portrait-oriented version and set it through your phone's display or wallpaper settings; for a desktop, choose a wide version matching your screen's resolution.
Are these Valentine's wallpapers free to use?
This collection is intended for personal use — decorating your own desktop or sharing with a loved one. Commercial reuse is a different matter and would require the original creator's permission.
What resolution should I download for the best quality?
Match or exceed your screen's native resolution — 1920x1080 or higher for most laptops and desktops. A higher-resolution image scaled down always looks sharper than a small image stretched up.






















0 Comments