- FREE LOADING BARS PSD FILES FOR DESIGNERS
- FREE DEVICES PSD TEMPLATES
- FREE VEHICLE VECTORS FOR DESIGNERS
- FREE CREATIVE FONTS FOR DESIGNERS
- FREE FLASH TEMPLATES WITH SOURCE



Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use these free business card templates for commercial work?
It depends on the license attached to each template. Many free templates allow commercial use, but you must check the terms on the source page before printing — some are personal-use only or require attribution. As a rule, replace all placeholder text, logos, and images with your own, and never resell or redistribute the template files themselves.
What are the standard print settings for a business card PSD?
A print-ready business card is 3.5 x 2 inches, set to 300 DPI in CMYK color mode, with a 0.125-inch bleed on all sides so nothing important gets trimmed. Keep text at least 0.25 inches from the edge in the safe zone. Most of the templates in this collection are built to these specs, but always confirm the file settings before sending them to a printer.
How do I customize a PSD business card template in Photoshop?
Open the PSD in Photoshop and edit the text with the Type tool, swapping in your name, title, and contact details. Replace the placeholder logo with your own artwork, adjust colors with adjustment layers rather than painting over the design, and keep the file layered until you are finished. Export a print-ready PDF — or a flattened copy for the printer — only at the very end.
What should I do if the template uses fonts I do not have?
Photoshop will ask you to substitute any missing fonts when you open the file, which changes the look of the design. The best fix is to download the fonts named in the template's documentation — many free templates use widely available free fonts — or replace them with fonts you already own. Stick to one or two font families to keep the card clean and professional.






6 Comments
Great collection of superb cards. They will help me so much in choosing the best design for my business card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for ones marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading
ReplyDeleteit, you may be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will come back sometime soon.
I want to encourage yourself to continue your great posts, have a nice holiday weekend!
my web blog: Checkoutyourcreditscore...
This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am genuinely pleassant to read all at one place.
ReplyDeletemy homepage - eastman violins
Heya this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs
ReplyDeleteuse WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get
guidance from someone with experience. Any help
would be enormously appreciated!
my web-site - web hosting sites
Hey I am so excited I found your website, I really found you by mistake,
ReplyDeletewhile I was looking on Digg for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just
like to say thanks for a remarkable post and a
all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't
have time to browse it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be
back to read much more, Please do keep up the excellent work.
My blog Auto Insurance Minnesota (www.hdwallpapersmania.com)
Thank you for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your
ReplyDeleteefforts and I will be waiting for your further
post thank you once again.
my web page; minecraft free hosting