I have spent the past 7 years perfecting my unique photo-manipluation style. Everyday, I continue to learn new concepts and expand my knowledge of digital art, graphic design, and web design. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or inquiries. If you need design work, please do not hesitate to shoot me an email. I am flexible, and I will satisfy your request.See Also:
- The Big Eyed Superheroes By Ahmad Kushha
- Amazing Stunning Digital Artwork By Android Jones
- Conceptual Art By Edward Del Rio
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Brandon Spahn?
Brandon Spahn is a Phoenix-based digital creative known for visual storytelling in sports. Earlier in his career he worked with Indiana University Athletics, served as a Senior Graphic Designer for the Phoenix Suns, and later became Art Director for Arizona State Athletics, blending photomanipulation, matte painting, and animation in his work.
What is digital photomanipulation?
Photomanipulation is a digital art technique that combines and transforms photographs into new, often surreal images through layering, masking, blending, and painting. It relies on strong fundamentals — matching lighting, perspective, and color — to make composite elements look like they belong together.
What software and tools do digital artists use?
Photoshop is the long-standing standard for photomanipulation and digital painting, with layers, masks, and brushes doing most of the work. Free alternatives such as Krita and GIMP cover the same core concepts and are a good starting point before investing in paid software.
How can I start learning digital art?
Begin with drawing fundamentals and one piece of software: learn layers, brushes, selections, and masks before chasing advanced effects. Follow tutorials, recreate work you admire as practice, and share pieces in art communities for feedback — steady practice matters more than expensive gear.














1 Comments
Excellent tutorials collection your tutorials are very much helpful for all. Please keep sharing with us !!
ReplyDelete